El Tour de Tuscon
- Century: Armory Park, Downtown
- 1/2 Century: Morris K Udall Park
- 1/4 Century: Heritage Park Marana, AZ
Cyclists of every age and ability enjoy cycling El Tour and its festivities out of a passion for cycling, as a benchmark for their fitness as part of a healthy lifestyle change, as a wellness program goal or even as a survivor of cancer or other life challenge. Many are attracted to El Tour’s fundraising programs and its many charitable agencies. All El Tour riders share a desire to ride, meet great people, raise contributions and have a fun time doing it.
The Beneficiaries. Through the years over $90 million has been raised through El Tour for over 50 different local & national nonprofit organizations. Check out the current list of charities which is always growing!
- Century Ride/102mi/3,517ft
- Half Century/52mi/1,825ft
- Quarter Century/27mi/604ft